Here at KDG, our custom software developers are the go-to experts in dozens of languages and platforms, including the widely popular .NET Core and Azure. Check out the stats below to learn more about the benefits of this powerful development platform, then contact our team to discover how you can build a custom app for your business that is flexible, effective, and secure.
.NET Core Development on Azure
- .NET Core is a versatile, general-purpose framework that supports apps across desktop and mobile. Azure is a public cloud computer platform operated by Microsoft. It features Iaas, Paas, and Saas. When you use these two tools together, you get a powerful, flexible custom application that will meet the unique demands of your business and keep you ahead of the competition.
- .NET Core is cross-platform. It has the power to support desktop, cloud, web, mobile, and AI applications.
- Performance is the greatest benefit of .NET. It can process 6.79 million requests per second.
- Roughly 1.17% of the world’s websites are developed in .NET Core. While that may sound like a small percentage, that’s over 11 million websites and apps!
- .NET Core is also open source. There are over 60,000 developers specializing in this framework around the globe. This vast community helps keep development costs low with a free library of resources. This community makes it easy to squash any bugs!
- Azure, meanwhile, is powered by Microsoft. This gives it a 99.5% SLA and 24/7 support.
- Users also have access to reliable recovery. Azure features three physical backups in three different data locations, as well as three remote backups in three different data centers.
Are you ready to discover the power and flexibility of .NET Core development on Azure? Contact KDG’s custom software development team.