When you’re juggling multiple applications that are out of date, out of sync, and out of compliance, common operational activities like accounting, inventory, and distribution can prove quite the hassle. We’ve highlighted how a custom ERP can help, but we know not every organization has the budget to support an ERP built from scratch. A Zoho ERP with Zoho One, on the other hand, can provide similar flexibility, automation, and reporting as a custom ERP.
Zoho One is a low-code platform that offers over 35 cloud-based applications. Applications include Zoho CRM, Books, Inventory, Invoice, Creator, Analytics, and more. They seamlessly sync with each other so data on customers, invoices, revenue, shipments, and sales is kept updated across your organization. Instead of disparate applications, you have one operating system for all of your organization’s needs.
The power of Zoho is in its big data capabilities with little code, all on the cloud. There are several benefits to having a low-code Zoho ERP system:
- Simplicity: Development uses Zoho’s drag-and-drop interface. This means your ERP is completed much quicker and more affordably than a custom application.
- Flexibility: Zoho isn’t entirely off-the-shelf. Third-party integrations and custom development from Zoho Partners like KDG help you customize the application to fit your needs. We can build a custom application within Zoho CRM, allowing you to use the power of Zoho while still meeting the unique needs of your organization.
- Secure: An ERP on the cloud means your data is available onsite or off. Collaboration between teams is made simpler, and you’ll have a backup of your data should something go wrong.
- Support: When you partner with KDG’s Zoho developers, you are guaranteed 24-hour response times and access to the latest news and updates. We’re proud to be one of the only 100% US-based Zoho development teams in the world.
One application gives you countless solutions. A Zoho ERP can help you handle every nearly operational need while keeping your organization in sync.
- Send proposals, estimates, quotes, and more
- Automate email campaigns and notifications
- Track orders and distribution
- Monitory inventory in the cloud
- See stock inflow and outflow
- Automate purchase orders
- Receive SMS notifications & alerts
- Generate automated invoices
- Allow payments through a customer portal
- Record and report on revenue
- Record customer feedback
- Build reports and dashboards
- Project cash flow and customer consumption patterns
How much smoother would operations run if accountants could see inventory? If sales could see customer feedback? If warehouse teams could see distribution patterns? With an ERP, all of this and more is possible. Your organization achieves a level of transparency previously unimagined.
Keep your company connected and make big decisions with big data from Zoho. When you partner with KDG on your Zoho ERP using Zoho One, you get the benefit of a 100% US-based team with 99% customer satisfaction. You also get the benefit of partnering with a team that has already put Zoho to the test. From accounting and sales to project management and HR, we use Zoho for our own operations and know how to make the most of the platform and all it has to offer.
Contact our team today to learn more about Zoho ERP development. Stop struggling to make your processes work and start making them happen with the support of KDG.